Website Copyright Policy
IP Illustrated produces and publishes original content on our website. All content is the copyrighted property of Moon 40 Creative, LLC, unless otherwise credited. No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, or distributed without express written consent of IP Illustrated. All stock images have been appropriately licensed and paid for through stock photography websites.
HOW TO FILE DMCA VIOLATION
IP Illustrated respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. To that end, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, IP Illustrated has implemented procedures for reporting instances of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through this website infringes your copyrighted work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may send a written notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent, whose contact information is listed below:
5665 GA Hwy 9 Suite 102B-226
Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
The notice of copyright infringement should provide the following information:
- A clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works).
- A description of the material on www.ipillustrated.com that you claim is infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material (please be as detailed as possible and provide web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the material).
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your physical or electronic signature (typing your full legal name is sufficient).
Please note that we may forward the notice of copyright infringement (or information contained therein), as well as the Complainant’s contact information, if a third party is hosting the allegedly infringing content.