2409.2 (D) (1) Deposit Copy(ies) and Identifying Material
A certification for the deposit copy(ies) or identifying material for a registered or refused claim typically contains the following information:
• A copy or phonorecord of the deposit or the portion of the deposit specified in the request.
• A certified statement that identifies the title of the work and the registration number (if any).
• The signature of the Register of Copyrights.
• The official seal of the U.S. Copyright Office.
• The date of the certification.
In some cases, the certification may also contain the following information:
• A copy of the page or surface bearing any visually perceptible copyright notice that appears on the deposit.
• A copy of any page or surface bearing the registration number or the date that the deposit was received by the Office.