2309.13 (B) Submitting the Electronic Title List
The table should be saved on a compact disc, flash drive, or other digital storage medium approved by the Office, and should be clearly labeled with the following information:
• The name of the remitter.
• The name of the first party listed in the document.
• The first title listed in the document.
• The number of titles listed in the document.
• The date the document will be mailed or delivered to the Office.
The remitter should place the document, the storage device, the cover letter, and the appropriate filing fee in the same envelope or package and should mail them to the address specified in Section 2309.6. To request a return receipt acknowledging the receipt of these items, the remitter should use the procedure described in Section 2309.14.