2207.6 Motion Pictures and Other Audiovisual Works
Acceptable methods for affixing and positioning the notice on a motion picture or other audiovisual work include:
• A notice that is embodied in the copies by a photomechanical or electronic process, in such a position that it ordinarily would appear whenever the work is performed in its entirety, and that is located:
• with or near the title;
• with the cast, credits, and similar information;
• at or immediately following the beginning of the work; or
• at or immediately preceding the end of the work.
• In the case of a motion picture or other audiovisual work that is distributed to the public for private use, the notice may be affixed, in any of the locations listed above, or on the housing, or container if it is a permanent receptacle for the work.
• In the case of an untitled motion picture or other audiovisual work whose duration is sixty seconds or less, a notice is acceptable if it appears in any of the locations listed above or if it is embodied in the copies by a photomechanical or electronic process in such a position that it ordinarily would appear to the projectionist or broadcaster when preparing the work for performance, provided that it is located on the leader of the film or tape immediately preceding the beginning of the work.
37 C.F.R. § 202.2 (C) (8).