1313.2 Photographic Deposit Requirements
Deposit material containing photographs must satisfy the following requirements:
• The photographs must be mounted on plain, unlined 8 ¬Ω inches by 11inches paper;
• The photographs must be developed on double-weight photographic paper;
• There can be no more than two photographs per sheet of paper;
• The photographs must be of a high enough quality to clearly show the details of the design; and
• The U.S. Copyright Office must be able to reproduce the photographs as submitted on a certificate of registration, should a registration be issued.
37 C.F.R. § 212.3 (E) (4).