1106.1 Eligibility Requirements
A group of unpublished works may be registered with the U.S. Copyright Office, provided that the following conditions have been met:
• All of the works in the group must be unpublished.
• All the works must be registered in the same administrative class.
• The group may include no more than ten works (or up to twenty works when registering a sound recording together with the work embodied in that recording).
• The applicant must provide a title for each work.
• All of the works must be created by the same author or the same joint authors, the authorship statement for each author or joint author must be the same, and the author or joint authors must be named as the claimant for each work.
See 37 C.F.R. § 202.4 (C) (1)- (2), (4)- (5), (7).
Works that do not satisfy these requirements cannot be registered with this group registration option.
See generally Group Registration of Unpublished Works, 82 Fed. Reg. 47,415, 47,416-18 (Oct. 12, 2017).